After a late start, a few expected, and then some unexpected breaks Egbe MK (Missionary Kids) School has finally finished its inaugural year! We’ve had moments of laugher and moments of tears, assignments have been passed and others have been failed, our patience tested but love has never ceased. To celebrate the end of the year the kids developed a list…
10 reasons MK School is the best school…
1. At our school we get to argue over whose turn it is, to turn on the generator.
2. At our school we get to perform our Christmas Play on Christmas Eve.
3. At our school your teacher sometimes will call you a butt-hole, and she won’t be fired! (yes, yes I did : / ).
5. At our school bathroom talk is accepted and expected (we have a lot of stomach issues, okay!?).
6. At our school we have no snow make up days.
7. At our school you get to go home for lunch.
8. At our school on testing days we wrap our school in caution tape.
9. At our school we don’t wear shoes.
10. At our school Jesus is talked about, Jesus is loved, Jesus is felt!
Pray for year two, pray for future students and teachers, and PRAY our school keeps bearing beautiful, beautiful fruit!